Loudoun County High School Boosters GO RAIDERS!
The Loudoun County High School Athletic Booster Club (LCHSABC) is an organization made up of volunteers who are dedicated to the students and athletes of Loudoun County High School. One way that you can financially support the LCHS Athletics is to become a member. Membership is encouraged at any point during the school year.
Since 2005, the boosters have raised and given back to LCHS over $360,000. We value your assistance to continue to provide:
- Sports specific equipment, sports training and conditioning equipment, practice fields, gym and field sound systems.
- Uniform replacement costs
- Community & Student "spirit" activities (Student Tailgate, Senior Picnic, youth clinics, etc)
- Scholarships for senior athletes
- Post-season team costs - travel to State Championships
- Safety training for coaches
Our sources of funds come from concession sales, sponsorships, program ad sales, donations and memberships.
There are several Membership Packages available which include:
- Basic Membership
- True Blue
- Golden Raider
- Royal Raider
- Coach/LCHS Staff
The 2017 - 2018 Royal Raider membership gift is two travel mugs.
Please consider supporting the LCHS Athletics for the 2017-2018 season, and beyond!
2017 - 2018 Membership - Join Online
2017 - 2018 Membership Form - Join Offline (Printable)